30 September 2007

"El Ocho de Octubre"

This is how I feel after an unproductive weekend:


bleh.


I feel unproductive. Though I enjoy coming home, two days is enough and I am ready to head back to Manhattan where my week is a routine. This week I'm determined to finish my STATEments articles and get caught up on homework while studying enough to get an A on my music exam (Wednesday).

Also, being at home, I've come to the realization that I want to change. A lot has already changed in just the past year, but certain areas of my life have kind of been neglected and I'm ready to whip them back into presentable condition. I don't want to go into the details because if I do fail (it's happened before), it'll be unfun (is that a word?) to explain. So, I'll be vague and mysterious and just say that hopefully, by the time this semester ends, I won't be the same. Phase 1 will be "El Ocho de Octubre." We'll see how it goes.

That's all I've got. I have to leave for Emporia early tomorrow, so I have to get everything around tonight. Later gator(s).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was sick last night, and I'm guessing you were at WAM wondering where my bright and shining face was, right? :D I hope you have a great and VERY PRODUCTIVE week.


View My Stats