17 September 2007

lame-o (200)

Long day. It's only 4:20pm; I've still got to work and go to my floor meeting. I was thinking we might have our first Navs small group meeting tonight (or Tuesday or Wednesday), but I haven't heard anything yet.

So, yeah, this is day 200. Not half as exciting as I thought it might be. Why am I doing this, again? I considered buying myself one of those Oreo Rice Krispie treats from the Derb because they're pretty good and it'd be a little celebration, but I decided against it. I'm not really in the mood for it. I'm supposed to be working tomorrow morning (dining room...again) so I'll probably go to bed kind of early since I have to get up at 6am and I'm pretty tired from today.

That's about all I've got for now. See how exciting this post is? About as exciting as my day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think the big 200 is a major accomplishment. I've never known anyone so committed to bettering their understanding and relationship with God, and I personally think you should be proud of yourself. Even though you didn't really get that oreo rice-krispie thingy, all that you've accomplished and grown with God over these months is a treat in itself.

Alyssa Jones said...

thanks. its a little more complicated than that, but details arent important


View My Stats