24 September 2007

One Thumb Up

My review of Yoplait's Whips! Chocolate Mousse Style Chocolate Mint yogurt:
Adequate. I'm not a big fan of the texture; I like my yogurt smooth, and this spongy texture reminds me more of cottage cheese than ice cream. The chocolate flavor is pretty good though; I can't really taste the mint. So, it's probably not something I'll continue to buy and eat on a regular basis, but when Lent comes around if I give up junk food and need something to satisfy my chocolate dessert craving, this might suffice. Though I usually get sugar-free jello pudding during Lent and pretend that's ice cream. So, nice try Yoplait, but I've had better. One thumb up for you for effort (as opposed to two).
---
So, I kind of feel like a mess right now. Just a lot to do and I'm wondering how on earth I will get it all done. I can't wait for this semester to be over! This is only week six! I did horribly on my Spanish test on Friday so I'll get to spend the rest of the semester trying to dig myself out of this hole I like to call 85% (which isn't too bad considering I got a C on my exam, but still).

Anyway, kind of lonely. Kind of fearful that I might screw things up because I'm starting to not care. On the bright side, this was day 207. Praise God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang. I'm sorry it didn't pass the test. I wasn't sure if it'd be great, but I knew they had it! Hopefully something great comes around, though.

Anonymous said...

Two things:
1) I think almost all store-bought yogurt is junk food. They contain junk like modified corn starch, high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors and flavors, and other unpronounceable things that I'm convinced are plots to poison us. (plus they come in non-recyclable containers) But have a nice day anyway. Three months ago, my husband and I bought a yogurt maker and make our own natural yogurt and sweeten and flavor it ourselves. The purchase of a lifetime for a total nutrition geek like me!
2) Sorry about the Spanish test. I still have not changed my position regarding your talent in Spanish. ¡Ánimo y adelante!


View My Stats