22 October 2007

Not-So-Manic Monday

Busy day, but a good one. I talked to my sister for 40 minutes and Kristin called me (I missed it because I was going to class, but I was glad she called). At work I changed two milks which I like doing because not a lot of girls can do it and my Spanish group met, which is always fun because we complain about our class for a long time and finally get our work done. Also, I got a letter in the mail from Emily which was pretty random but very much appreciated. I wrote her back instead of finishing up some homework, but I have all of tomorrow to get stuff done. I still have to study for Spanish, but I imagine that is what my Wednesday night will be for after 8pm. I don't have to work Thursday until lunch and I did laundry this morning, so I can probably sleep in (I usually do laundry on Thursday mornings).

I'm just kind of exhausted now. I have to work tomorrow morning, but it's not too bad. Hopefully I'll get to serve even though I'm on the schedule to do dining room. I really hate dining room, but I suppose I will do it joyfully nonetheless. David Crowder Band is on Thursday and I'm looking forward to it. I think a ton of people are going.

Midterm in Spanish on Friday. I really have to do well.... everything else is going okay. I'm lonely. That sucks, but at the same time I'm almost too busy to just hang out with people.

Day 235, I think. Praise God. I know this strength is not my own.

0 comments:


View My Stats