17 October 2007

This Day is Bananas

This day is bananas: B-A-N-A-N-A-S! Well, not so much this day, but I'm finding out everything I have to do in the next week. And I won't be around this weekend to get anything done. Here's my crazy next week:

Spanish group outline #2 due Friday. Spanish midterm Friday. Spanish audacity due Friday.
Engl310 rough draft due Monday. Engl310 final draft due Friday.
Engl465 reading and response questions due Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Essay 2 due Wednesday. One-page writing for workshop due Friday.
Bioch110 report and presentation due Friday.
Tuesday night - Bible study; Thursday night - David Crowder Band concert and Navs.
The next week: enroll, Music250 exam, Spanish pair oral interviews.

Ahh! Then October will be over though. This load might call for some late nights. Not mentioned in there is all the studying I should do for Spanish and Music250 (my grades depend on the tests basically). So yeah...feeling a little overwhelmed/wish I had more time to get stuff done.

Anyway, I had a nice laugh this morning in my Spanish class when our teacher put up three pictures of Nelson Mandela (we're talking about racism, thus the apartheid) and someone said "Colin Powell!" :-) Oh my..

Well, off to biochemistry. It's been raining off and on and unfortunately my umbrella only keeps my head dry. It's kind of windy, too, so my pants are wet. And I stepped in a puddle which means my shoes and thus socks are now wet as well. Yucky. All I want to do is crawl back into bed beneath my electric blanket.

Oh man. At least next semester should be a little easier going. These 17 hours are taking their toll. Oh yeah, I'd like to say "Happy Birthday!" to my amazing friend Keira who is an incredible poet and singer. Happy 20th.

Also, it's day 230. Kind of a big deal for me.

0 comments:


View My Stats