16 January 2008

back to school

Well, I'm back. I met with my Touchstone editor yesterday and he seemed pretty happy with my changes. I went to the Rec this morning with Alecia and Jessica; I shot baskets for awhile. I hope I get on an intramural team. I'm not in shape for it, but I miss playing.

I have two classes tomorrow: American Survey I and Intro. to Personal and Family Finance. I also have to work breakfast at the Derb tomorrow. 6:35am. My plan was to take a quick shower after I get off around 10am on Tuesdays/Thursdays, but our floor bathroom is being cleaned at 10:30, and our cleaning lady closed it off today at 10:20. Maybe I can ask her if she'd not start until I have time to take a really quick shower. She's nice. I just don't want to go to class smelling like the Derb, you know?

It's been snowing all day -- big wet flakes. I went out to my car once to bring in my last box. I hope it lets up and gets warmer. I don't like being cold. Yay for electric blankets. I have hot chocolate, tea, and oatmeal, but I know plugging my microwave (and running it) in the same outlets I have a billion other things in will flip the breaker for sure. So, we'll see.

I got my next assignments for STATEments (Fall 2008). I'm pretty excited about them; they'll be fun to do if I can get my sources to cooperate. Sorry, I won't tell you what they're about. You know, in case you hate me and go leak them to the Collegian so they can steal our ideas.

That's all I've got. Here's what I'm working on memorizing:
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. -- Romans 12:12

I've been soooo tired all day, even with probably 4-5 hours of napping this afternoon. Maybe I'm getting sick.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe it' something in the air, because i have been extremely tired. i was waiting for something to eat and i feel asleep right at the kitchen table! and then i sat down on the couch and passed out again. haha. it was crazy. i got so much sleep, and i didn't even have trouble falling asleep at night.


View My Stats