30 January 2008

What Do You Have to Say?

Sometimes it's so hard to find what it is I'm trying to say. People might think you can turn creativity on and off, but it's not like that. It just kinda comes out: a mash-up of all these things you collect in your mind. You never know when it's gonna happen, but when it does, it's like magic. It's just that simple, and it's just that hard. --Gwen Stefani
***

Sigh. If only the people at USPS knew how much grief they caused me, maybe they'd try a little harder to get my books where I send them. I just refunded a customer for $68. I paid $95 for that book and now it's lost. Thanks USPS for ruining my day.

Well, boo for having class from 7-10pm tonight, but my mom called me with the results. Do I even need to say it? K-State is partying like it's 1983. (The last time KSU beat KU -- back in Ahearn.) Pretty sweet. I'm finally back from class and going to bed so I can get up and work breakfast. Sweet victory. Go State!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your book...again. Thanks for the help with my homework.

Anonymous said...

i like that quote :)
and i'm really sorry about your books :(


View My Stats