09 January 2008

USPS = sucks

Oh, have I already written on this topic? Maybe I need to say it again.

United States Postal Service sucks.

I shipped four books that didn't make it to the buyers. I shipped two books that were eaten by machines and the packaging was ripped off and the books were "lost."

Thus, I have to give my customers refunds. Thus, I lose my money and my books. Thus, I'm out $100+. Thus, I hate the USPS.

Should I use UPS? Yes, but shipping costs are still a lot more. Maybe I should get out of the book-selling business.

Aaargh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

booo! :-( big ole meanies.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. I'm sure that I had a little to do with you getting in to the book selling business. If any of those books were from me or Erica, don't worry about it.

Anonymous said...

Fedex, UPS are sometimes better but more expensive.

I'm waiting for a USPS package to arrive from IL to CT and it's been 2 weeks.


View My Stats