30 October 2007

Over My Head

My Insane Rest-of-the-Semester To-Do List

If you took a second to click on that link, you'll see the insane amount of assignments I have to complete by the end of the semester. You can assume each one will take at least 30 minutes to complete (usually more than an hour, and that doesn't count study time) and that's like 40 hours solid of work, which I know is less than the amount of time I'll actually be going these things. I also didn't include non-school-related things like work and Bible study and trips home or to see my sister in Missouri. You could say I'm in over my head. There will be some serious celebrating after I survive this semester (hopefully with just one B). So, if I start slacking on my blog, this is why.

Hope you all have a wonderful week. Work this morning was good because I got to talk to Kristin and work went surprisingly fast. I got enrolled for next semester yesterday morning. 15 hours and no classes before 11:30am will be great. (I will still probably get up at 7am every morning per usual, but hopefully I'll make it to the Rec or pick up a couple breakfast shifts, as much as I hate waking up that early sometimes.)

Day 243. See ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your class load is so insane it tripped the bandwidth, lol. But, good luck getting whatever it is done, I hope it doesn't stress you out too much.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are EXTREMELY busy. I'll be praying that everything goes smoothly. :] I'm glad you have a lovely morning!


View My Stats