22 November 2007

Gobble, Gobble, Brrrr

Happy Thanksgiving! I will, of course, supply you with some holiday-appropriate jokes/riddles.

Q: What sound does a space turkey make?
A: hubble, hubble, hubble.

Q. Why didn't the turkey eat dessert?
A. He was stuffed!


Q. What's round, red, and wears a diaper?
A. A baby cranberry!

Q. How did the Mayflower show that it liked America? A. It hugged the shore

My mom got up this morning around 4am because our fireplace blowers shut off and apparently so did the furnace. She tried flipping breakers and messing with it in the basement, but to no avail. It's 61-degrees in the house. I'm spending the day at my dad's, but I feel really bad about it because she'll still be here with Mark. Hopefully she'll go to his house so she's not too cold. And hopefully someone can come and fix it tomorrow; we're having Thanksgiving with my mom tomorrow for lunch. It is quite chilly. Brrrr.

0 comments:


View My Stats