26 March 2008

Overcome

Just wanted to let everyone know Annelise made it to the Sweet 16 of the Zinch March Madness Bracket. Vote for her at Zinch.com/West to advance to the next round, earning her a chance at winning $20,000! Tell all of your friends to vote too! (One vote per IP address; create an account and your vote counts x2!)
---
Praise God for signs of spring. Today was cloudy and chilly, but the squirrels and robins were out anyway. All of the daffodils in front of Waters and Hale Library are in full bloom. Beautiful.

I miss Jess. It's lonely which makes me discouraged because I have no roommate for next year. I tried convincing her to pick up another minor and stick around for another year, but I don't think she's too crazy about the idea. Boo.

I spent my evening finishing up my Shakespeare assignments before I went to class from 7-10 tonight. Some nights it goes surprisingly fast, and tonight wasn't too bad except the last 40 minutes really dragged. We got our midterms back...D+. Ouch. I'm definitely hurting in all my classes this semester which is a really bad deal. I'm going to go talk to Ed tomorrow about dropping one of my shifts at work. There's too much going on.
---

Formerly, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those who by nature are not gods. But now that you know God--or rather are known by God--how is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable principles? Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again?
Galatians 4:8-9

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

-i hate how we keep getting teased with really nice weather...and then it goes dull and grey.
-sorry about your midterm :S
-i'll be praying that everything goes more smoothly and you have more time! :]


View My Stats