01 March 2008

Invitation to the Big Dance

Cornell beats Harvard tonight, 86-53, improving their record to 12-0 in the Ivy League, earning them their first Ivy League title in 20 years! Also, this win earns them a spot in this year's NCAA tournament. You can read more about the team and the game on their blog: http://cornellbasketball.blogspot.com/


Geoff (15) celebrates after Cornell's win over Harvard. The win earned them the Ivy League title and gave them a spot in the NCAA tournament. Cornell is now 12-0 in the Ivy League.

If you don't know, my brother is a sophomore on the Cornell basketball team. He's been doing well lately and it's pretty awesome to see him doing well at a division 1 school (in athletics and academics). I pretty much taught him everything he knows... like how to dunk and stuff.

The Ivy League is the only conference that doesn't have a post-season conference, so while all the other teams are playing in tournaments coming up, Cornell will be practicing. Go Big Red!

Geoff scores over Dartmouth on Friday, February 29.


--
Today was intense.
1:30pm - Southwest Baptist (Erica) v. Emporia (Jamie)
6pm - Cornell (Geoff) v. Harvard
8pm - KU v. K-State
---
I made some homemade cinnamon-raisin bread today. It took more than 3 hours. I wanted to make sourdough bread, but the directions said to make the dough and let it sit at room temperature for 5 days. Maybe over spring break, huh? JR, Erica, Mark, and my mom are all here, so I hope there's at least some I can take back to college with me tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i haven't been on here forever...boo :(
good luck to cornell!
yay.
and YAAAY to KU! lol


View My Stats