25 April 2009


They Only Come Out at Night (TOCOAN), print:relief's literary rockshow-fundraising event, was a huge success. As always, I forgot I owned a camera until the last part of the night and even them kept forgetting to use it. So, here are a few shots from the night, all from the freestyle category. My piece, "A Written Guide for Social Conduct Concerning Emotions" won 3rd place in the prose category. (My first chance to ever read something in front of 50+ people. I was shaking like a leaf.) I got $10, which I subsequently spent on the fundraiser's baked goods and a Cloverton CD. :)

More pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/24703734@N02/




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your prize. I loved that piece you wrote!
Mom

Amy Jo said...

I love that piece! Congratulations!


View My Stats