04 November 2007

Love and Global Warming

That extra-hour was kind of nice. I mean, instead of going to bed at 11:30, I went to bed at 10:30 and still woke up at (instead of 7:15), 6:15am. So, perhaps not an extra hour of sleep, but an extra hour of awake time to get something done.

I went to church this morning. I love going to UCC, but I still haven't found anyone to go with. So, sitting alone isn't always fun, but probably more than half of the times I've been there this semester, this woman has sat in front of me and when we go to shake hands with the people around us, she always turns around and tells me I am beautiful. Today I was "sweet" and she gave me a hug. I heard her talking to the boy next to her, and I think she told him she started coming to UCC after her husband passed away three years ago. And I think her name is Phyllis, but I'm not positive on that one. Anyway, she's really nice; I like her.

In the UCC bulletin, it says "Our prayer is that you will find love and encouragement here." I have found love and encouragement at UCC and it is because of people like Phyllis (if that's her name). I think God works in cool ways like that. Our seating arrangement is no coincidence.

Anyway, have you been outside today? Flippin' incredible! According to Weather.com, it's 74 degrees right now. November 4 and 74 degrees. All right, I'll quote my brother on this one: "Gotta love that global warming, it's so nice today!"

Day 248. Praise God for He is good.

Ugh....so apparently I was wrong about Spanish. That 77% I saw on my grades was the last test. The midterm grade has disappeared, so naturally with my recent assignments, my grade is an A. It won't be when she puts in the midterm. Natalie pointed this out to me. I'm so bummed. :-(

0 comments:


View My Stats