04 December 2007

Wanted: Motivation

Remember that really long to-do list I posted at the beginning of November? Here's what's left:

Rough Draft of Final Paper (ENGL310) - WED DEC 5
Exam 4 (MUSIC250) - WED DEC 5
Final Paper due (ENGL310) - FRI DEC 7
Final Exam (BIOCH110) - TUE DEC 11
Final Exam (MUSIC 250) - WED DEC 12
Final Exam (SPAN361) - THU DEC 13

So, mostly studying. But see those two items for tomorrow? Well, haven't started my paper (5 to 7 pages) and haven't done much studying. I have about 16 hours to get them done and I'll probably be sleeping half that time. And tonight I'm going to Coldstone/coffee with my Bible study. I'm such a procrastinator; where can I find motivation? I looked for it beneath my electric blanket for an hour this afternoon. It wasn't there or in my pillows either. Aaaargh.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I looked for it beneath my electric blanket for an hour this afternoon. It wasn't there or in my pillows either." I practically cried laughing :] I hope you get some motivation and the writing goes smoothly!


View My Stats