31 January 2008

Fun/Random thoughts

Words of wisdom from my personal/family finance professor:
Compound interest is a beautiful thing.

Fun/random things written on my desk during that class:
I should have been a cowboy.
Capital makes me uncomfortable.
Ask why?
Why do we assume that it's okay to exploit people?
I feel frustrated but completely optimistic.
KSU
XOXO
What the devil is going on?
Why am I still here?
PIKE

ΔΔΔ

All that crammed onto a pretty little desk. Okay, I wasn't paying too much attention to the lecture, but we were going over practice problems and I already know how to plug values into formulas to find answers. We got out 20 minutes early, though. Yay for that.

Tonight at 10pm is our first co-rec basketball game. I'm excited.

I also want to go study at Radina's for a few hours. Maybe in the a.m.

I have no right words and it's frustrating because I want to talk to you. But I don't know how to say it.

0 comments:


View My Stats