17 October 2008

[re]discovering You

I feel insufficient
but Your grace is enough
Psalm 105:3 - "Look to the LORD
and his strength, seek his face always."
Be controlled by Christ,
not by materialism, pleasure, or comfort
9:30 story time with animal crackers
this is community. this is love.
but when it's time for bed, I have to leave
down a dark, cold road and
to my room. alone.
"I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Why do I always want something
tangible
moving
holding
breathing
I am without blemish
but I stand at the mirror and dab
on concealer
God makes promises for the taking
Claim it, cling
Jeremiah 29:11-13
What's next?
James, a servant of God.
A servant. A bondslave.
Total devotion. Total loyalty. Total trust.
John 14:12-14 have faith and do
what Jesus did. He will do even greater things.
Impossible things are not-so-impossible things
Sing it out, "My life be like..."
Ooh Ahh, Ooh Ahh
The God of the universe wants to spend time
with Alyssa Reeves.
He waits for me to show up and
It's not about me.
Praise God it's not about me.

0 comments:


View My Stats